cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop PO change outbound XML from SNC to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SNC experts,

When I'm doing confirmations from SNC,the XML message "ReplenishmentOrderNotification_Out" gets triggered first and then the "ReplenishmentOrderConfirmation_Out" is triggered.

We need to stop the XML for PO change from SNC to ECC that gets triggered with the confirmation i.e. "ReplenishmentOrderNotification_Out"....Can anyone please let me know how to do that?

Thanks in advance.

BR,

SR.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM,

Please activate the below validation check.

Make validation check PO_PUBLISH_CHANGED_ITEMS_RON “ACTIVE “ in IMG > Supply Network Collaboration > Basic Settings > Validation > SAP Standard Settings > Display Settings for Standard Validation Profiles.

This will make sure that RON_OUT will only be generated when there are some real changes happened to PO (Date, Qty, item details etc).

Check and share the result.

On finding the Action code.

(SNC )ReplenishmentOrderNotification_Out >> XI/PI >> PORDCH.PORDCH02 IDOC in ECC

(SNC )ReplenishmentOrderConfirmation_Out >> XI/PI >> ORDRSP.ORDERS05 IDOC in ECC

get the idoc message type of RON_OUT ( ex PORDCH02 )

goto TXN WE05 --> select any one idoc of type PORDCH02

goto Segment E1EDP01

Check the field ACTION = "002"  it should be 002 for changes.

Regards

Vinoth

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this can be very well be achieved using the validation checks/profiles. Could you please share the status of the validation profile POC3 is.

Check the status of this validation check (PO_PUBLISH_CHANGED_ITEMS_RON). It should be inactive

Regards,

ankit

former_member194108
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are different Action code in XML for a change and confirmation message. I think Action code 02 is for change message (plz confirm in system).

You can restrict the XML from reaching out to ECC by using these Action codes and restricting XMLs in PI on the basis of action codes.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rahul.

But where do I see these action codes?