cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File aware jobs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using the below query to extract all the job chains which are event dependent.

"select jc.* from JobChain jc,JobDefinition jd,JobDefinitionWaitEvent jw"

+ " where jc.JobDefinition = jd.UniqueId"

+ " and jd.UniqueId = jd.MasterJobDefinition"

+ " and jd.UniqueId = jw.JobDefinition"

+ " and jd.UniqueId not in (select distinct JobChainCall.JobDefinition from JobChainCall)";

Can anyone please help me how to modify the above query to extract only file aware jobs.

Regards,

Nanak.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nanda_kumar21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what do you mean by "file aware"?

File events?

thanks

Nanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda,

All the  jobs which triggers automatically whenever file is present. In the Wait events tab of a job definition or job chain we set autosubmit to 'Always' for these jobs. I am trying to extract all these jobs.

Regards,

Nanak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda/Nanak,

Tool Used : Redwood explorer V7 sp5

I have a similar issue where i need to check job status ( running, completed , erred etc) of several jobs daily which eats a lot of my time. I was thinking is there a way to , lets say , i need to check 10 jobs ,can i  run a query by giving job names and i can get the details ( starttime, endtime, status etc) , if possible i would then export this output to my email so that every time i don't have to check every job again n again.

PS: i tried google for this stuff , not really helpful.

Looking forward for your expertise advise on this, any pointers will be helpful.

Thanks,

Ashish Sharma

nanda_kumar21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

include a check for the file event definition,

select jc.* from JobChain jc,JobDefinition jd,JobDefinitionWaitEvent jw, FileEventDefinition fed"

+ " where jc.JobDefinition = jd.UniqueId"

+ " and jd.UniqueId = jd.MasterJobDefinition"

+ " and jd.UniqueId = jw.JobDefinition"

+ " and jd.UniqueId not in (select distinct JobChainCall.JobDefinition from JobChainCall)

+ "jw.EventDefinition = fed.EventDefinition"

thanks

Nanda