cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change colors of the UI Elements related to WebDynPro Java

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I Change the colors of the UI Elements which are embedded in the view, for ex., Button, Label, Tray, etc... and Can I change other attributes like font style, size, etc...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhijeet_mukkawar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

just check out these links , may not be precise to your question but are useful

/people/sap.user72/blog/2006/04/25/colourful-table-in-web-dynpro

hope it helps

regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm  Rajesh. I got same requirement like you. I found solution to change color and font size of a label .for this we have to take text view ui element. It has Design and Semantic color properties. By using these 2 properties i achieved desired output.

Regards,

Rajesh Jandhyala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes its now clear that the UI Elements styles and colors are totally confined with the theme set and it all depends on the theme which is the actual cause for the entire view

former_member189631
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mathan,

Check these useful links,

Yes u can change the color of ui, check this link and blogs.

Make your WebDynpro application theme specific

/people/lisha.peter/blog/2005/07/07/make-your-webdynpro-application-theme-specific

Colourful webdynpro :

https://sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/webdynpro/colourful%20...

Download of Themes;

Regards,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

I guess i am not pretty sure of how this works. And there is no perspective such as SAP UD Theme in my NetWeaver Studio. Is it not possible to change the color or fonts directly using the properties of Child Elements I use in the Views.

Regards,

Mathan

SRudra
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not know why you want such fancy colors. Is there a particular reason? Maybe you can put such scenarios so that this forum cannot find round about solutions for the same. So shoot your exact requiements.

Webdynpro gives by default a classic blue color background which looks very very professional.

regds,

Sukanta

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was a design decision to <b>not </b>open the API for such modifications. You can create and use a custom theme but it will apply to each application.

Armin