cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSESSION ID in sfsf

rasjoshi
Active Contributor

Hi All,

I am trying to understand integration between HCM and SFSF via PI (using axis adapter).

My query is, once I get JSESSIONID from the Successfactors for how long it will be active?

Suppose no message is flowing for HCM to SFSF after login then what will happen to this JSESSIONID?

Thanks,

Rashmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

In the SF integration, you can check how long the sessionID will remain by looking at the response message for the service interface SFSFSessionHandlingLoginQueryResult_Out in SFIHCM01.

Regards,

Mark

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183816
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Usually, we get session id at runtime in PI. For example HCM triggers a message to PI, while processing (in mapping, using lookup) you will get session id and complete the transaction using it. In next transaction,you will generate another session id.

Most probably, you will be using stateless transactions to achieve this integration. I think it will be difficult to store the session id and use it repeatedly.

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i don't have project experience in SFSF however worked on salesforce.com,regarding your Q for validation of session id it depends on the settings done at the SFSF sessionId validation can be set active for 12/24/2 hrs it depends on the settings and configuration.

no message is flowing between HCM and SFSF then there will be no sessionID.Once the message trigger from HCM to SFSF then you will have new sessionId.

Thanks

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Thanks for you reply. If I want to know the session id active for 12/24/2 hrs... Then do I need to ask sfsf consultant for this? Or I too can check this from some place?

Thanks,

Rashmi

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

its better to check with the SFSF consultant or else you can monitor in PI for the messages which you triggered before 2 hrs and after 2 hrs by comparing session Ids

Thanks