cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order or Billing Line Items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, do you know any report or transaction from which I can easily download to excel line items of the order or billing document?

It is not possible from VA03 or VF03, thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, you were right, sorry I am not the SD guy, I have used VA05n and Vf05n instead of VA05 and VF05, thank you fo ryour help

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please learn ""The art of learning knowledge""from senior members..

If the members are not reading completely means-

the seeker has failed in """"To-be understandable"""....

Any way Please remember-Nobody is getting paid  in SCN to give replies as per your requirement...

Phanikumar

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Did you already checked VA05/VA05n and VF05/VF05n?

Regards

Rahul

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Being an old member, you should be knowing SCN rules where it is very clearly pointed out to put some efforts on your own and it seems from your query, it has not happened.  Have you tried with VA05 and VF05

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Of course I have tried to use those two, being an old member I have noticed that in most of the cases people are not reading carefully the question (like you), VA05n and VF05n is not giving me what I am looking for, I need the report where I have listed all the lines like in one order I have 40 lines I need to see line 10, line 20 etc and export to excel,how you can do that form VA05n? when I run VA05n for my order I am getting just one line per order in the report

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in most of the cases people are not reading carefully the question (like you), VA05n and VF05n is not giving me what I am looking for

Quite true !!!   but before commenting also, you should ensure that you convey the right message.   Read  carefully once again my post and let me know the TCodes referred by you are in my post.  I know VA05N and VF05N are header related data report.

G. Lakshmipathi

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva:

I guess you are in the same line as your claim,  but you did not read the reppliess carefully , Mr Lakshmipathi recomend VA05 or VF05, these transactions display the info by item.

This also is a basic question, and if you seach in google you will find a lot of threads with this data.

Regards.

Jose Antonio