Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

successful messages not visible in Sync SOAP to JDBC scenario

former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello again Experts,

I have developed Sync SOAP to JDBC scenario. While testing it I am unable to see any message in ABAP stack of SAP PI 7.4[Dual Stack]

though I can see the message ID in AE monitoring but same ID does not exists in ABAP stack. As per my knowledge it should be visible in ABAP stack as I have seen, if some mapping goes wrong in my scenario it is visible with error in ABAP stack but not when the message is successful.

Also I am getting a +ve response back to soap adapter nut still my table is not updated in receiver side.

Please help..!!

Regards,

Vishnu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

If you are using the ICO object the message doesn't go to the ABAP stack, are you using it?

If you are using classical configuration with RD, ID, RA and so on check this link

Regards.

former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

Thanks for your valuable answer. You have always been helpfuul to me whenever I got stuck with these situations Thank you once again.

Regards,

Vishnu Srivastava

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srivastava,

As you are on PI 7.4 dual stack version, and JDBC & SOAP adapter resides on java stack, you might have configured the interface to process through AAE. Hence you are not able to see the messages for this interface in ABAP stack.

Please follow the below path, from PI main page-->Configuration and Monitoring-->Adapter Engine-->Message monitoring.

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Did you how did you configure your interface?  Did you configure by classic configuration (Reciever determination,interface determination....)  Or,   ICO which is integrated configuration(contains only one object referencing all).

If you configured you interface as ICO then you cant see messages in abap stack.  because,  ICO processes messages in java stack(we can only see in Adapter engine monitoring).

Regards,

Santhi