Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM instlation on PO 7.4 single stack?

former_member262051
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is it possible to implemant BPM on single stack PO 7.4 version?

we are working PO 7.4 single stack as part in that we are migrating the BPM interfaces into as PO normal insterfaces.

The ccBPM IP_GoodsIssue2 is started by the IDOC. The IDOC is mapped to a TDXML file which can be received by Hades.

The BPM tries to send the TDXML 2 times to Hades, if the message cannot be delivered because of an HTTP error to Hades. If it fails a ZALEAUD is created and sent to SAP.

When the BPM has received response from Hades it first send the message to eCenter.

Then it maps the response from TDXML to a format which can be used to mapping in XI. Then it maps to a ZALEAUD to update the status back in the SAP system.

Please help me how to acieve this.

Regards,

Uday.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can't migrate complete ccBPM scenario to PO ,but we can re use the existing mappings/DTs/MTs/SIs from PI.

As mappings/DTs takes lot of time ,so I don't think it will take much time to configure scenario in NW BPM.

Below is an step by step doc for your ref.

Regards

Venkat

former_member262051
Participant
0 Kudos

HI venkat,

Thanks for your reply...

NWBPM is not installed in the our Land scape, can we try to redesing the same senarion in nornal interface (with out BPM)?

I would appricate if you provide correct inputs on the same.

Regards,

Uday.

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
we are working PO 7.4 single stack as part in that we are migrating the BPM interfaces into as PO normal insterfaces.

PO7.4 is a bundle of PI+BPM+BRM. If you install PO in your landscape definitely BPM should be available.If you doubt, please check the post installation history using url http://host:port/sld/fun for the components enabled.

Thanks

former_member262051
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Thanks for your reply...

I have went to the above mentioned link but there i have not find any BPM or BRM component enabled/present.

Kindly tell me the perameter name that belowngs to NWBPM/BRM.

Regards,

Uday.

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

basis supposed to do all the necessary configurations for PO which included PI+BPM+BRM. If you install PO below components needs to be enabled.Please check below screen shot and blog.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure you did the installation by selecting PO as below .

Go through below link for checking SAP NWBPM is up and running.

How to check if SAP NetWeaver BPM is up and running - SAP NetWeaver BPM Troubleshooting Guide - SCN ...

Regards

Venkat

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no standard way of migrating the ccBPM to NTW BPM you need to redesign(create) in your PRO 7.4 system.

Please check William Li blog for more details on converting ccBPM to NTW BPM

Thanks