SDP selector not filtering with custom field value
Hello APO experts
In order to add some specific selection-criteria to a selection profile created with tcode /SAPAPO/SDP94, we have implemented the BADI /SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR. We have created a specific field plant-dependant on material view /SAPAPO/MAT1 (all five ATT fields were already used) that we want to use as a criteria in a DP selection profile : FORECAST.
Three methods have been used :
- INIT_OBJECT_LIST : To populates the selection field list in the shuffler.
- F4 : To benefit from a search help.
- DP_CHAR_VALUE_LIST : Modification of Hit List for Planning Area Characteristics : DP planning.
The issue results from the 3rd one.
- Once we create a selection profile with FORECAST = VALUE, the product hit list is filtered according to the value we entered in the new specific selection-criteria. Out of the three materials we are using that have CVCs, only one has FORECAST = VALUE for one plant in database and the system is bringing it up alone as expected. --> This works fine.
2. But when we select the product to load data in the DP planning book, the plants are not filtered.
For our material, in database plant OP04 doesn't have FORECAST = VALUE and therefore shouldn't appear in the book as per our expectations.
The criteria only filters Materials as per our selection profile type. It is the same when we use a plant selection profile type, plants are filtered but not the materials. We need a selection profile type that crosses both material AND plant data (this exists in SNP).
The method DP_CHAR_VALUE_LIST is called in both of these steps. The input table IT_SELECTION contains each selection-criteria of our selection profile. But in debugging mode, we discovered that in the 2nd step, only standard selection-criteria were taken into account. The table IT_SELECTION does not contain the specific selection-criteria anymore.
Can anyone help us on this?
Thanks in advance.