cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to set the status of the Urgent change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

When im trying to set the status of Urgent change from " pending release" to imported successfully im facing an issue an error as shown below

Diagnosis

The system could not determine whether the production system has the correction, or at least one transport request was not imported into the production system.

System Response

The transaction is incorrect or the status has been reset by the system.

Procedure

You can try again to complete the import in the transaction by double-clicking the error message in the application log and then resaving the transaction. If the error message still appears, there is a technical problem.

Procedure for System Administration

Check the task list and the transport logs. If there was an import error which you have resolved, you can set the import status of the failed transport to "Repaired" in the task list with the "General Function" "Correct Import Errors Manually". You can then continue with your process.

But the transported imported successfully into production without any issues . the import has no errors. even then i have tried to check to correct the import errors manually by clicking in correct import under general functions in tasklist.

But there are no error transports found . this is happening for some of the Urgent changes in one RFC not for all the urgent changes.

Could you please let me know what could be possible reason for this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Praveena Bingi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praveena,

Please check the following link,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3347648

Regards

Anand

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check:

1820635 - How to analyze errors when changing the status of a ChaRM document

Thanks

Vikram

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you check your authorizations for the managed production system, and check the read,tmw and trusted rfc and users maintained in it, I guess system is not able to read the import queue from your production system.

Does any transport routes/refresh or upgrade had happen or this problem occurs today only. Can you run the charm consistency checks once for the designated project.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello  Rishav

I have checked the RFC corrections TMW, read and Trusted.For Trusted RFC, the user id details are not maintained in it but while doing the connection test and authorization test there was no error.

This issue is happening for some of the urgent changes , not for all for the last 2 days.

Could you please let me know how to fix the issue

rishav54
Active Contributor