cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commodity Code/Import Code Number for Foreign Trade - EIPO - STAWN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am looking for PO item level table in ECC to get the " Commodity Code/Import Code number for foreign trade (EIPO - STAWN)" with PO article number.

I have tried with SQVI report linking EIPO - EXNUM + EKKO - EXNUM + EKPO, but in the output custom code is coming wrongly.

Example - In the PO , Item 100 - No Custom Code & Item 200 having the custom code.But in the report output two entries for Item 100 & 200 .

Two entries like , with commodity code and without commodity code.Originally there is no code maintained for Item 100 in the PO.Same like Item 200 & it has code in the PO.

Need some guidence on this.

Thanks

Diwakar Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hallo Diwakar,

maybe you can read the data in the following way:

First:

EIKP-REFNR = EKPO-EBELN &

and then

EIPO-EXNUM = EIKP-EXNUM incl. EIPO-POSNR = EKPO-POSNR

maybe that helps

Regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Great Thanks .I am able to get the output as expected.There is a duplicate entries are coming still , once we remove the duplicates , its showing the correct values.

I am still checking to avoid this duplicates , once found i will update you all.

Thanks

Diwakar Reddy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diwakar,

to select the commodity codes for the PO the select in sqvi should start with EKKO - EKPO and EIPO table. The position on the PO item and position on foreign trade item will help you to identify the same positions.

Then the entries should not be doubled

Kind Regards

Miro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miro,

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried the way you explained, but not able to connect EKPO & EIPO since there is no common field and while linking items from both , saying illegal Join.

Kindly Advice.

Thanks

Diwakar Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diwakar,

the EKKO table is lets say the basis. This table you can join with the EKPO table. And try to connect EIPO table with the EKKO table via EXNUM. This should be working.

Kind Regards

Miro

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diwakar,

Is your question related to GTS somehow?  Please explain - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave for your reply.

My requirement is to get all the PO Item details which are missing " Commodity code/Import code number for foreign trade (EIPO - STWN field) from Import Tab-> under Legal Categorization .

I have linked EIPO,EKKO & EKPO, but the output is not coming properly.Kindly advice.

Thanks

Diwakar Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diwakar,

Commodity code can be picked from Master data.

Check the field MARC-STAWN.

Program

/SAPSLL/STAWN_RETRANSFER

/SAPSLL/STAWN_RETRANSFERR3

For more reference you can check

Hitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.