cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard HANA Live query data not visible in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I was wondering what could be the reason why standard SAP HANA Live query data (for example, Service Request query) is not showing in CRM when I'm trying to create a HANA Live report as ANALYTICSPRO? Whole process of installing SAP HANA Live was completed as described in administration manual (CRM system is running on HANA). HANA views are visible in HANA Live browser (data is also available). I have also maintained a query in a corresponding SPRO activity:

However, when I try to create a HANA Live report in CRM WebUI, I see no data. Like this:

HANA Live configuration (OData channel configuration, Web Dispatcher configuration etc.) has been handled by basis team. Is it possible that they have missed something? Is there a way to locate if so me configuration is missing?

Best regards,

Vlad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to check whether you got the HANA views in the database or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you mean checking them in HANA Live browser - I have them there. And data preview is working fine as well. And I can also see the views through Eclipse. I can even access HANA Live views through Business Objects and create a universe if necessary. But for some reason data is not being displayed in CRM webUI when I try to create a report.

Best regards,
Vlad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vlad,

Did you find a solution to this issue.  I'm having the same problem.

Regards,

Jim