cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial Settlement of Production Orders?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please can you share with me your knowledge on production order settlement? I am relatively new to PP configuration.

I have a scenario from the business where they want to partial settle a production order however I don't believe it is possible.

In transaction KO88 there is a partial settlement option but it is falling due to the order not having a 'DLV' or 'TECO' status.

As all materials are moving average price, they want to update the MAP as they progress through the order due to some order spanning several weeks. .

Example:

Production order for 1,000 PC created in week 1

Week 1 - confirm 300 PC

Week 2 - confirm 300 PC - End of week 2 is month end so they want to partial settle the order to update the 'MAP' price

Week 3 - Confirm 200 PC

Week 4 - Confirm 200 PC - Order status 'DLV' / 'TECO' or 'CLSD'. Then the order is settled and the MAP is updated.

Perhaps Partial Settlement option in KO88  is not used for this type of process. Can anyone please explain a practical use for partial settlement of a production order?

Many Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

dineshcbe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Split Order may help you, for e.g, a Production Order of 100 Qty. can be split into a Parent Production Order (say with qty 60 pcs) and number of child orders (says 40 pcs). With this you can confirm order qty separately and settle in different time period.

for more details visit the link.

Order Split - Production Orders (PP-SFC) - SAP Library

Operation wise splitting is also possible. e.g., a production order with 10 operation can be spitted, says first 6 operation forms a parent production order and remaining forms child order. 

Share suitability feedback. Reward appropriate points if can.

Thanks With Regards,

Dinesh Kumar V.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andre,

You can do TECO and do settlement of that production order in your case.

Revoking the TECO you will process the same order, remaining confirmations and GR in the Next month, you settle it again.

For Order Settlement the allowed System Statuses should be TECO and/or DLV.

For determination of DLV and TECO status, please review SAP Note 530563 and these links

Order Settlement - Production Orders (PP-SFC) - SAP Library

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

As i know, for partial settlement first we need to do WIP calculation through t code KKAX then for final settlement through t code KO88 at month end when production order complete delivered.

regards,

Amit Awathi.