Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Configure custom Adobe form instead of standard invoice form RE_CN_120 and RE_CN_RA_INVOICE

Hi Experts,

I have a query to configure custom adobe form instead of standard form. I am able to replace standard form but not able to replace standard interface with my custom interface in following SPRO configuration.

1. SPRO-->Flexible real state management-->corresnponce-->forms-->Define Forms-->RE_CN_120-->invoice-->replaced with custom form name.

2. SPRO-->Flexible real state management-->corresnponce-->Define Correnponce activities-->T520-->replace with custom form.

Issue if with interface settings I want to replace standard interface with custom interface:

3. SPRO-->Flexible real state management-->corresnponce-->Define Correnponce activities and assign corres activties ->A520-->not able to replace RE_CN_RA_INVOICE with custom form.

please suggest help me on this.

Thanks,

Idris ahmed khan.

replied

Hi Bahri and Franz,

Problem is resolved after doing below two settings:

1. SPRO-->Correspondance activities and application-->define corresp activties -->choose T520-->

create new entry with custom settings (give low seq no than standard then it will execute before)

2.SPRO-->Correspondance activities and application-->define corresp application and assign corresp activities -->choose A520-->correspondance activity --> create new entry with custom settings-->make your entry default if you dont want standard at all.

after this setting custom form will be called and custom interface will considered.

Thanks,

Idris.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question