Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Configure custom Adobe form instead of standard invoice form RE_CN_120 and RE_CN_RA_INVOICE

Hi Experts,

I have a query to configure custom adobe form instead of standard form. I am able to replace standard form but not able to replace standard interface with my custom interface in following SPRO configuration.

1. SPRO-->Flexible real state management-->corresnponce-->forms-->Define Forms-->RE_CN_120-->invoice-->replaced with custom form name.

2. SPRO-->Flexible real state management-->corresnponce-->Define Correnponce activities-->T520-->replace with custom form.

Issue if with interface settings I want to replace standard interface with custom interface:

3. SPRO-->Flexible real state management-->corresnponce-->Define Correnponce activities and assign corres activties ->A520-->not able to replace RE_CN_RA_INVOICE with custom form.

please suggest help me on this.

Thanks,

Idris ahmed khan.

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Bahri and Franz,

Problem is resolved after doing below two settings:

1. SPRO-->Correspondance activities and application-->define corresp activties -->choose T520-->

create new entry with custom settings (give low seq no than standard then it will execute before)

2.SPRO-->Correspondance activities and application-->define corresp application and assign corresp activities -->choose A520-->correspondance activity --> create new entry with custom settings-->make your entry default if you dont want standard at all.

after this setting custom form will be called and custom interface will considered.

Thanks,

Idris.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question