cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure custom Adobe form instead of standard invoice form RE_CN_120 and RE_CN_RA_INVOICE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a query to configure custom adobe form instead of standard form. I am able to replace standard form but not able to replace standard interface with my custom interface in following SPRO configuration.

1. SPRO-->Flexible real state management-->corresnponce-->forms-->Define Forms-->RE_CN_120-->invoice-->replaced with custom form name.

2. SPRO-->Flexible real state management-->corresnponce-->Define Correnponce activities-->T520-->replace with custom form.

Issue if with interface settings I want to replace standard interface with custom interface:

3. SPRO-->Flexible real state management-->corresnponce-->Define Correnponce activities and assign corres activties ->A520-->not able to replace RE_CN_RA_INVOICE with custom form.

please suggest help me on this.

Thanks,

Idris ahmed khan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Idris,

You can create a Z520, which is a copy of A520

Also copy a Z*RE_CN_120 from standard RE_CN_120            

Assing Z*RE_CN_120 to Z520 in define correspondence

Add a new line for A520 ( add Z520 ) and set as default in correspondence activities assignments

Hope it works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bahari,

Thank you for your reply.

CASE 1:

I have Created ZRE_CN_120 form in "Define forms".

I have created Z520 for "Correspondence activities" copy of T520.

Then i have created Z520 copy of A520 in "correspondence and assignment" gave CA = Z520 and Default is enabled.

still RERAIV tcode is calling standard form instead of ZRE_CN_120 form.

CASE 2:

Then i replace standard with ZRE_CN_120 forms but not able to change standard interface in A520.

please let me know any thing else information needed on this to help me.

Thanks,

Idris ahmed khan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

and where do i change Z520 value in configuration.

Thanks,

Idris ahmed khan.

0 Kudos

Hi Idris,

Instead of RERAIV printing, can you try it from RECPA520 t-code.

Does it meet your requirement ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bahri,

I am able to generate invoice through RERAIV but when I tried with RECPA520 tcode to generate invoice its having message "No document found error".

with below inputs:

Company Code

Invoice Number

Fiscal Year

Business Partner

Thanks,

Idris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any setting to replace Z520 instead of A520?

Thanks,

Idris.

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Idris,

regarding the missing possibility to choose a custom correspondence activity in RERAIV I would like to ask you to check if the SAP note 1899097 is implemented in your system (or a later support package is applied so that the corrections of the note are available).

Furthermore please check the customizing settings for correspondence application A520 if the flag "Can Correspondence Activity Be Changed Manually' is set. Only with this flag marked the parameter 'correspondence activity' appears in the RERAIV selection screen.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Franz

0 Kudos

Hello Idris,

When you execute RERAIV t-code, do you select "Correspondence Activity"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bahri,

Mentioned option is not showing in RERAIV tcode.

Thanks,

Idris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

provided solution is very helpful. many thanks for that.

I have created custom Z520 in corresponding assignments .

then i created new entries in T520-->corresponding activity-->Z520 and made it as Default

and CA changeable button is checked.

while executing RERAIV i have selected custom activity from "General Correspondence data"

but still standard interface RE_CN_RA_INVOICE is picking instead of

ZRE_CN_RA_INVOICE which is mentioned in Z520.

please suggest me on this.

Thanks,

Idris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bahri,

Many Thanks for reply .

Now custom option is came in "General Corresponding data" drop down after configuring settings said by you.

but even after providing custom entry, system is taking standard interface from T520 only.

Thanks,

Idris.

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bahri,

your question is marked as answered now. Did you find the solution yourself and would you like to share with us?

Thanks.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bahri and Franz,

Problem is resolved after doing below two settings:

1. SPRO-->Correspondance activities and application-->define corresp activties -->choose T520-->

create new entry with custom settings (give low seq no than standard then it will execute before)

2.SPRO-->Correspondance activities and application-->define corresp application and assign corresp activities -->choose A520-->correspondance activity --> create new entry with custom settings-->make your entry default if you dont want standard at all.

after this setting custom form will be called and custom interface will considered.

Thanks,

Idris.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Idris ahmed khan.

For your information, you can refer the below comment.

regards,

Yeong-Chul, Jeong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

If want to use custom form and custom interface then you have create three custom entries.

1. Form Deceleration -->create new entry in SPRO-->Flexible real state management-->correspondence-->forms-->Define Forms-->create new entry with custom form name.

2. linking between form and correspondence. -- >

SPRO-->Flexible real state management-->correspondence-->Define Correspondence activities-->select T520-->double click and back Assign Recipients and forms--> create new entry with custom objects.

Note --> in Seq give less no than standard ex if seq is 10 give less than 10 to execute your entry first.

3.Interface settings:

SPRO-->Flexible real state management-->correspondence-->Define Correspondence activities and assign corres activties ->select A520-->double click on corrs. activity--> create new entry with your objects and mark Default.

This settings will replace standard form and interface with custom objects.

Thanks,

Idris ahmed khan.

0 Kudos

Dear Idris,

Your advice is highly appreciated, it help to get the values in form.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Hi Idris,

I am facing almost the same issue as you had mentioned in your query.

Changes are taken palace accordingly (which you had made) but still the standard interface not call at time of printing..

Object type --> RE_CN_010"

Correspondence Activity--> T409 (copy of standard CA-T410)

Define Correspondence Applications and Assign Correspondence Activities--> A410 -->Correspondence Activities-->T409

T Code RECPA410

Regards

Sudhir