Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to access SADL options of a Standard Query on a custom EC/OWL

Hi,

could anyone explain how get access to the SADL option of a standard query on a custom EC/OWL.

When I add a query to my custom EC/OWL, I don't have the possibility to indicate which query properties should be available on the selection, basic find and on the result (See screenshot below).

The goal that I want to achieve is to display certain opportunities on a custom EC/OWL on the TI of accounts.

The user should be able to filter the list of opportunities by means of the "Find" functionality or by means of the advance search functionality.

I tried different approaches mentioned on other post, but still I am not able to set-up my  UIComponent correctly.

I have already perform the necessary set-up in order to retrieve the target opportunities and display them on a advanceListPane on the UI.

I'm facing the following problems:

• The "Find" functionality don't perform any kind of filtering on the list.
  • In case I want to add extra parameters to the "search parameters" structure defined on the DataModel based on the query, I receive the following error:

I would really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.

in case I'm doing something wrong or something should be perform on a different way, please let me know.

Many thanks in advance.

kind regards,

Andres

Former Member replied

Hi Andres,

I am not sure where the entry blog mentioned by Horst is not working for you.

From the error screenshot you pasted in your question, I gather that you select the query parameter the wrong way.

You need to Add query parameters via the query in the controller tab.

Please note that the basic find field needs a different handling:

The basic find search field is created when creating an advanced search pane.

The "SearchText" parameter of the query needs to be bound to this auto-created field.

After you have done this, you can place these query parameter bound data fields in the advanced search pane using drag&drop:

Hope this answers your question correct,

Best regards,

Ludger Bünger

--

all4cloud.de

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question