cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Construction - Maufacturing Intercompany Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two company codes, one is construction and other is manufacturing. Both the company codes are under one holding group.

Both the company takes  order as project and execute it and we do have project system(PS) in place.

Lets say construction as "A" company and Manufacturing as"B"Company A receives an order from customer and purchase certain material from company B.  Based on the requirement from company A , Company B manufactures and supply it to company A.

My question is the requirements triggers from company A and Company B full fill the demand. Can u please explain the process of inter company. I have knowledge on Cross company STO.

Please inform how the process flows. kindly inform me if u need more information.

Regards

Fazal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fazal,

There are several Threads in the forum about Inter-company process. Please search for the same.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manju,

I know cross company sales and STO.

In case of cross company sales, Order -->Delivery - Invoice -- IV Billing  - Financial posting through IDCO

Cross Company STO - STO PO --> VL10B Delvier--> Invoice - GRN  - Invoice verrification

but the question here that how is the requirement will be passed to production in company B. what triggers MRP in company B. Is it SO, PO or form PS.

Regards

Fazal