cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Open DMS files through Web( Online )

former_member191296
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to open DMS files through Web. Will that be possible, If so then how can we do it?

Any information is sincerely appreciated.

Regards,

Raghu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member191296
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Rahman and Christoph for your replies.

Am working on solution document preperation on Web DMS. Business wants to make all his MM, SD and Finance process paperless and for that we need to have DMS in our system ryt. And now he is also asking that he should be able to view the documents through web i.e, not only on SAP GUI.

I can see that we have Web UI to access documents through internet. But could anyone let me know whether we can do the same with Open Text. I got struck in between both.

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

generally I would be interested how the first reply helped to answer your question. Please let us know so the whole community can participate from your findings.

If you want to work with DMS documents in the WebUI environment you can use the Netweaver Business Client (NWBC). For further information on the different functions DMS offers in the WebUI please read the official online documentation at Document on the Web UI - Document Management - SAP Library.

Best regards,

Christoph