cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pick the files from Al11 directory(SAP- unix server) to SAPPI(windows server)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please help me for below issue.

• My SAPECC server is unix server
  • PI server is windows server
  • Sender commincation channel -FTP(i am able to connect FTP server)

Now question is: ABAP has placed one file in SAPECC al11 directory but when i am trying to pick the file through FTP of SAP ECC i am getting the below error

"NO files or directories are exist" and i cant able to see al11 folders in unix server(using with WINSCP)

can you please help mw how to pick the files from Al11 of SAP system?

Thanks

vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijayakumar,

Azhar has explained an easy set of paths to follow.

My few cents are if you have access to PI OS, you can try Michal's suggestions

My opinion is similar that Azhar, this is a basis problem, if you have a basis team they have to mount the filesystem in PI, normally PI and ECC are in DMZ and this connection could be done.

Regards.

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Please check following:

1. Are you able to access the file/Dir in ECC via SAP GUI logon - the file can be accessed using t-code AL11.

2. Check with BASIS team & confirm whether that folder/directory is mounted between PI and ECC.

3. You can check this by login to PI GUI and go to AL11 and see if you have access to the same folder from PI system also.

4. If the folder is mounted then configure your Sender File channel with NFS protocol and mention the path of the directory in the source directory.

5. If its not mounted you may need to do an FTP connection from your Sender Channel to ECC system/ dir.

Hope it helps

Regards,
Azhar