Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing issue to include IDOC Status Change Z Program in APO Process Chain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Exeperts,

Data Flow:

Interface 1 --> Interface 2--> APO system. Interface to APO data flowing through IDOCs.

Part of IDOCS Monitoring improvement, we developed z programs which the IDOC status will convert from status 51(Red) to 68 (Green)

Condition:  Materials which are having the Material status only B,C,D and these Material IDOCs fails with Status 51 in production system need to capture in staging area DSO and then BW Reporting.

Businenss Requirement: failed IDOCs status needs to convert from Status 51 to 68

Solution:  Developed Z Program which changes the IDOC status from 51 to 68 for the Materials which are having the Material status only B,C,D.

Issue/Problem: ZProgram is working fine if executed the zprogram in SE38 and then schedule in background for different message types

PBAPS_CHANGEKEYFIGUREVALUE2, PIRAPS_SAVEMULTIPLE, MOAPS_SAVEMULTIPLE2, STAPS_SAVEMULTIPLE2

where as Zprogram not working , IDOCs monitoring happening in APO production by running a process chain. Process chain is a meta chain which have 2 local process chains.where 1 local process chain have IDOC Parallol Processing different programs(RBDAPP01) for different above message types as different processes. In 2nd local process chain after processing the IDOCs needs to move DSO1 and then copying DSO1 to DSO2, Activating DSO2, delete index for DSO2, selective deletion in DSO2.

we just tested the zprogram in background and not included in process chain during Unit Testing and the program working fine.

where as Integration Testing and the ZProgram has to include in this IDOCs monitoring Process Chain. I included this zprogram in the 2nd local process chain and tried to run the process chain found no result. Included this zprogram between 1local process chain and 2nd local process chain and found no result the status 51 is not changing to 68.

I am in very much force from my client, I would like to request,kindly go through the problem issue and suggest me where i have to include this zprogram to change IDOC status from 51 to 68.

Note: Because of Test data issue in Quality, we are using WE19 to reprocess the failed IDOCS and generating new idoc and using for testing purpose.But in production IDOCs are coming, monitored to APO system by using the Local process chain as explained.

Pls reply me if you didnt understand the issue details completely or properly.

Regards,

SV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SV,

Is this issue happening in Production ?

Please check the variant you've defined for the process type (Abap Program) of the Process Chain. Also check the logs.. if any.

Do you get any error message in logs, is the chain failing or getting completed successfully ?

In Quality system you can try this.

Use the pgm RBDMIDOC/RBDMANI2 for reprocess a few idocs, create a variant for this program with some of your IDOC message types.

Add this program to your process chain instead of your z program and try running the process chain.

Check the results, if idocs are getting reprocessed then we need to look into the Z program. if it fails again we have to look at segment level why they are failing and we have to correct the data.

What exactly is your expectation with Z program ?

Regards

Vinoth