Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rescheduling and normal ATP_Different result

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Dears,

when i run V_V2, stock is not reserving but while doing normal ATP, stock reservation is happening..it not for all the sales orders but only for some SO..

from where i can get the error log for not reserving stock in V_V2 while normal ATP is giving good result?

what may be the reason for the same?

thanks to help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor

There can be many reasons for this. Note 549064 should be reviewed for potential reacons.

I would suggest that comparing V_V2 & VA02 is generally not ideal. They are essentially different transactions that so different things, so it is impossible to expect same results. V_V2 selects a range of documents, unconfirms these documents, then re-allocates the available quantity. VA02 will only check one document, no other documents get unconfirmed. This means you could get different results.

Perhaps if you provide screenshots, it might be clearer what is happening for you.

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Noel,

Please find the below details, you can see that in the screen 2, so 0020030930 no confirmed qty (which is in v_v2) but in the screen 3 some qty is confirmed, which is after manaul ATP..if i am doing V_V2 again, the confirmed qty will be zero again,

wht may be reason for the same?

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it is the setting in OVZJ that causes this. V_V2 will not allow a partial confirmation.

See SAP note 33084. You need to have a value of "E" for the relevant sales area.

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks noel ,

It worked

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.