cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi All,

0 Kudos

In APO (Production) users observing strange behavior of Production orders. There is a between APO & ECC dates for production orders.

Actually user schedule production orders on Monday every week, these are appearing correctly on ECC side but in APO these orders are backdating (Means order of 30th week which in on Monday coming in 29th week). Which is causing double quantity of order in one week causing confusion for users. This is happening for several materials. I performed Reconciliation for those materials but it wont help.

I attached examples with details,

In first example,

For Material 7171/U0VF:

In AP1 order number 50586764 (528 qty.) is coming in 30th week instead of 31st week. Which is causing the 1056 qty. in week 30, but this not observed on ECC side which is causing confusion for users. There are more materials having same issue.

In second example,

For Material 12400/U0VF:

In AP1 order number 50586769 (6615 qty.) is coming in 30th week instead of 31st week. Which is causing the 13230 qty. in week 30, but this not observed on ECC side.

Can you please let me know is there any note I can apply to correct this or any other solution for the same

Thank You,

Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

Be sure that on ECC side, product, MRP2, you use the Schedule Margin Key 000 with 0 for float before/after etc.

Thanks,

Regards, Marius

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you solve it.

Your key figures seem to be custom key figure.

Production orders was not in the correct key figure.

I have not seen this issue before.  

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

The period factor or bucket offset controls the modeling of the material availability in SNP.

You can control the availability date by using period factor as in product master /SAPAPO/MAT1 and set indicator Use Period Factor and  value like 0.1 in the 'Period Factor' field in Lot-Size tab, "Quantity and Date Determination" sub-tab. So that system sets the availability date to the beginning of the period.

Please refer OSS note 1576857 - Use of Period Factor in SNP-Heuristic Planning

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member458819
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad

can you check any manual changes are done for these orders.

SKM