SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBBDLD03 price 0.00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I reallly appreciate your help on this.

I have to avoid the sending of the whole segment when the price of the material is 0.00

I decided to delete the segmente but the user exit WBBE0001 is not useful cause is not stoping there.

I'm using WE19 for testing.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I'm going live this monday!

6 REPLIES 6

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anyelini,

I think by standard, if there is price it will not generate 07 and 08 segment in the IDoc.

Give us more details on the IDoc you are using and pricing procedure.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Amit, thanks for your response.

In deed, that's what happen. What I need is when that happen this entire segment (from father segment) don't be sent to IDoc. Because when it happen the segment have been sent but without segments 07 and 08. I want to delete the whole segmente since 01.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Hello Anyelini,

Do you mean if there is no price, IDoc should not be sent at all?

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Yes, that is.

In one IDoc you can have a lot of 01 segment, depending on the size defined, right?

Well, I need that if one of this 01 segments doesn't has a 07 or 08, segment don't be considered to be sent to the outbound IDoc and go to the next 01 segment.

Similar to what happen with a "CONTINUE" sentence within a LOOP.

One thing, I'm using trx WDBI_HPR to generate the IDoc so it's not stoping at user exit.

Thank you!

0 Kudos

Hi,

Well If it can't be handled at config level or in code at Retail system then apply some logic in your middle-wear system so that XML generated by IDoc will be read such that if 07 or 08 is missing in opening opcode  next opcode should be read ignoring the current.

Check this with your PI/ middle-wear consultant.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi Anyelini,

One way of doing this make an extension of standard IDoc. In this extension, make segment E1WBB07 as a mandatory segment. I think with this, if the mandatory segment is missing, system will not generate E1WBB01 segment. You can take help of your ABAPer to do this.

Please note, the extension you are creating above must be mentioned in store's partner profile (WE20) and ensure, the WBBDLD IDoc is used with this extension.

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Amit