cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate profitability analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I am getting an error "activate profitability analysis in controlling area 1000 in 2015" while releasing invoice to accounting. Somehow profitability analysis has been activated and I want to deactivate it now?? Kindly help me in this issue...I am attaching screen shots regarding this issue....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dibyendu

I tried ur link, but wen in tcode KEA0 when I am trying uncheck account based under profitability analysis tab, am getting error "it is not possible to change the type of profitability analysis"... Message no KE040....

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unless you took some efforts to find out solution on your own,  the possibility of learning is very minimal.  Coming to answer your query, if you double click on that message, you would have noticed the log text saying you have to deactivate reduntant type of profitability analysis via KEKE.  If you are not familiar with this process, ask your FI consultant to do this.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by "Somehow profitability analysis has been activated" ? SAP system can't do anything with your action.  Read this wiki content How to deactivate Account Based CO-PA - ERP Financials - SCN Wiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dibyendu

Thanks for the reply, I was actually checking operating concern and some paths related to controlling module, but I didn't get to know when it got activated, anyways surely I'll check the link which you have sent..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dibyendu

I tried ur link, but wen in tcode KEA0 when I am trying uncheck account based under profitability analysis tab, am getting error "it is not possible to change the type of profitability analysis"... Message no KE040....