cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA Migration error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am doing my first DMO migration from MS-SQL to HANA DB and facing the below error during the pre-processing phase.

Severe error(s) occurred in phase MAIN_SHDIMP/SUBMOD_MIG_UPTIME_RUN/EU_CLONE_MIG_UT_CRC_RUN! Last error code set: Found 2 aborted processes

ERROR: Detected the following errors: # E:\usr\sap\EME\SUM\abap\migrate_ut_crc\MIGRATE_UT_CRC_CHK_00017_EXP.LOG: 4 ETQ399 SELECT "PROG", "DYNR", "LANG", "FLDN", "DTXT" FROM "D021T~" WHERE 4 ETQ399X('SAPMJJWA' < "PROG" OR ("PROG" = 'SAPMJJWA' AND '0301' < "DYNR") OR 4 ETQ399X("PROG" = 'SAPMJJWA' AND "DYNR" = '0301' AND 'E' < "LANG") OR ("PROG" 4 ETQ399X= 'SAPMJJWA' AND "DYNR" = '0301' AND "LANG" = 'E' AND 'RJJWA200-KTA02' 4 ETQ399X< "FLDN")) ORDER BY "PROG", "DYNR", "LANG", "FLDN" 1EETQ008 Error message: Key columns not sorted during CRC scan: 1EETQ009Xkey #0 'PROG': last='SAPMK23B' now='SAPMK23B' 1EETQ009Xkey #1 'DYNR': last='7000' now='7000' 1EETQ009Xkey #2 'LANG': last='E' now='E' 1EETQ009Xkey #3 'FLDN': last='HEADER \nHEADER__' now='HEADER' 1EETQ009XCannot execute crc scan for table 'D021T~' 1EETQ003 exit code: "20"

Please advise if you are are of the root cause of the issue if you have faced a similar error?

Also let me now if I need to provide any additional logs.

Regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, Do anyone got solution to this. I have message open with SAP for 10 days, no reply yet. Source ECC6 EHP7 with MSSQL 2012 on Windows 2012 Target ECC6 EHP7 application on WIndows 2012 HANA DB SP10 on Suse Linux DMO gives error and file R3LDCALLRUN.022 logs as below ================================================================= Server\110\DTS\Binn\;F:\usr\sap\ECO\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64;C:\Program Files\SAP\hdbclient;F:\usr\sap\ECO\hdbclient ENV: SAPSYSTEMNAME=ECO ENV: dbs_mss_schema=eco ENV: rsdb_ssfs_connect=0 PWD: F:\usr\sap\SUM\abap\tmp EXECUTING F:\usr\sap\SUM\abap\bin\SAPuptool.EXE crctable F:\usr\sap\SUM\abap\migrate_dt_crc\MIGRATE_DT_CRC_CHK_00022_EXP.CRC F:\usr\sap\SUM\abap\migrate_dt_crc\MIGRATE_DT_CRC_CHK_00022_IMP.CRC "logfile=F:\usr\sap\SUM\abap\migrate_dt_crc\MIGRATE_DT_CRC_CHK_00022_EXP.LOG" *** FATAL: Got signal 'SIGSEGV' (11)! Please contact the SAP support! SAPup> Process with PID 12700 terminated with status -11 at 20151216153910! Regards Shontu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Philip,

The only thing I can say is we solved this issue by removing the entries from both the HANA and the SQL db table and then repeating the CRC step. This will fix the issue as there seems to be an issue with CRC checks and entries wich end on a double "_". (it was in table D021T)

Regards,

Jorg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Could you help me, please.

As you fix this error?

Thanks.

Regards,

JOHN ARISTIZABAL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is some issue with the CRC check and weird characters in the table. In our case we had an entry wich ended on two underscores. We then removed this entry and the CRC went trough.

Jorg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

We performed this exercise on a Sandbox and we moved ahead by ignoring this error.

I am still waiting to see if someone who faced this issue could post their solution here.

Regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Did ignoring this CRC error enabled you to complete the HANA Migration without any further errors or post migration issues ?

We have the same issue and message High message is open with SAP for a month now, they just forwarding incident to DB team then Upgrade Team and now to development team. But no solution as any magical file yet.

Source ECC6 EHP7 with MSSQL 2012 on Windows 2012

Target ECC6 EHP7 application on WIndows 2012 HANA DB SP10 on Suse Linux

DMO gives error and file R3LDCALLRUN.022 logs as below

================================================================= Server\110\DTS\Binn\;F:\usr\sap\ECO\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64;C:\Program Files\SAP\hdbclient;F:\usr\sap\ECO\hdbclient ENV: SAPSYSTEMNAME=ECO ENV: dbs_mss_schema=eco ENV: rsdb_ssfs_connect=0 PWD: F:\usr\sap\SUM\abap\tmp EXECUTING F:\usr\sap\SUM\abap\bin\SAPuptool.EXE crctable F:\usr\sap\SUM\abap\migrate_dt_crc\MIGRATE_DT_CRC_CHK_00022_EXP.CRC F:\usr\sap\SUM\abap\migrate_dt_crc\MIGRATE_DT_CRC_CHK_00022_IMP.CRC "logfile=F:\usr\sap\SUM\abap\migrate_dt_crc\MIGRATE_DT_CRC_CHK_00022_EXP.LOG" *** FATAL: Got signal 'SIGSEGV' (11)! Please contact the SAP support! SAPup> Process with PID 12700 terminated with status -11 at 20151216153910!

Please let me know if ignoring error helped you here and complete the Migration.

Regards,

Shontu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shontu,

Yes, ignoring the CRC check completed the migration. But, please note that I have performed this on a sandbox environment and not any client systems.

If you are working on client environment, I would suggest you to wait for SAP standard solution.

Please share us the solution if SAP could provide you any valid solution.

Regards,

Pradeep

larshp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had exactly the same issue, DMO from MS-SQL to HANA, same table and same row/data.

SAP provided a magic file with parameters that made it proceed to the next step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

Thanks for the feedback, could you please advise the contents of the file and if this file needs to be placed in SUM folder to fix the issue?

Regards,

Pradeep

larshp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think I'm allowed to, think SAP wants to keep magic flags internal, you can have them supply it to you via an OSS message.

We got the above error during uptime, however 6 more errors showed up during downtime. So we ended up choosing to skip the CRC check. There was some error in the SUM/DMO tool, so if possible, depending on your project, you can also choose to update the tools.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing a similar issue, but i am using the most recent SUM version. so i seems this can't be fixed with a sum tool upgrade. This is also a migration from mssql to HANA.

Was it the recommendation from SAP to turn of CRC check?

I have an incident open with SAP, but got no magic solution yet...

This is the error DMO is showing me:

4 ETQ399X('SAPMJPTREE' < "PROG" OR ("PROG" = 'SAPMJPTREE' AND '0311' < "DYNR")
   4 ETQ399XOR ("PROG" = 'SAPMJPTREE' AND "DYNR" = '0311' AND 'N' < "LANG") OR
   4 ETQ399X("PROG" = 'SAPMJPTREE' AND "DYNR" = '0311' AND "LANG" = 'N' AND
   4 ETQ399X'RJP_TREE_CONTROL-ISMPUBLDATE_FROM' < "FLDN")) ORDER BY "PROG",
   4 ETQ399X"DYNR", "LANG", "FLDN"
   1EETQ008 Error message: Key columns not sorted during CRC scan:
   1EETQ009Xkey #0 'PROG': last='SAPMK23B' now='SAPMK23B'
   1EETQ009Xkey #1 'DYNR': last='7000' now='7000'
   1EETQ009Xkey #2 'LANG': last='E' now='E'
   1EETQ009Xkey #3 'FLDN': last='HEADER \nHEADER__' now='HEADER'
   1EETQ009XCannot execute crc scan for table 'D021T~'
   1EETQ003 exit code: "20"

Regards,

Jorg

larshp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Everyone will always recommend that you run CRC check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did SAP tell you this was fixed with the latest version of  SUM/DMO, because I am using the latest version and I still get the same problems.

larshp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hmm, not sure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorg,

I beleive the magic file SAP has provided comes from the basis of the below SAP note

1836598 - SYB: Heterogenous system copy with target database ASE fails with SQL error 1530.

Looks like SAP has released a note for ASE but not HANA yet, may be you can refer to this note in your message to SAP and they would come back faster.

Let us know if you receive a solution from SAP

Regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

Thanks for the note, it look realy similar indeed.

The message is with SAP support at the moment, so I cannot let them know, but I will point them to it when I get the chance.

I will keep you posted.

Regards,

Jorg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorg, Can you let me know the incident number and I will update the SAP support team.

Thanks,

Giselle.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giselle,

The incident number is: 032459

regards,

Jorg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorg, thanks for that, I have updated the incident with this reference, and the incident is currently with the BC-UPG support team.

Kind regards,
Giselle.