Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Approve Requisitions Extension Issue | Controller Extension not working

Hi all,

I am working on a requirement to hide the standard Forward button on the Approve Requisitions application. I have tried 2 approaches

1. Using Eclipse Juno and SAP Fiori Toolkit: I have been able to successfully extend the views and add custom fields. For hiding the Forward button, I have written the following code in the controller extension:

extHookSetHeaderFooterOptions: function(l) {

//                         // Place your hook implementation code here

var t = this;

var l = {

oPositiveAction: {

sI18nBtnTxt: t.resourceBundle.getText("XBUT_APPROVE"),

onBtnPressed: jQuery.proxy(t.openApproveRejectDialog, t, )

},

oNegativeAction: ,

onBack: jQuery.proxy(function() {

if (sap.ui.Device.system.phone) {

window.history.go(-1)

}

}, this)

};

//                      if (this.extHookSetHeaderFooterOptions) {

//                                  l = this.extHookSetHeaderFooterOptions(l)

//          }

this.setHeaderFooterOptions(l)

}

});

However, this code is not working and when I observe the Network Tab in the Console, I do not see the S3Custom Controller load, although I do see the S2Custom and S3Custom Views being loaded in the Network Tab.

2. I have also tried the local Web IDE approach, using the same code but havent succeeded. Any idea what could be the problem for the controller not getting loaded.

I tried putting alerts as well, but seems since the controller is not getting loaded I get no alerts.

Regards,

Karan

Tags:
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question