SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Price Determination in VKP5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

My client is starting to use Tx: VKP5 in order to calculate sales price for all stores and transfer to POS.

We have condition AUFS (mark up defined for all the stores). When we execute VKP5 for materials that are buy to local vendors, the purchase price determination  is pull from PIR (purchase info record) and sales price determination is done applying the mark up to the purchase price. Until here everything is OK.

We have an issue for import materials, since the purchase price determination in VKP5 is not taking in consideration all the addtional costs (surcharges, freights). It only looks the PIR (info record for the vendor). Condition PB00. It means we are not getting the real effective value/net price to calculate de sales price correctly.

We have defined schema ZMIRS1, for import purchase orders. When import purchase orders are created PB00 is pull automatically from PIR, and then the rest of the Z conditions (additional costs of adquisition are added manually at header and then distributed in each item line.

My question is. How to pull the values of the conditions that were added manually in the import PO to my purchase price determination in VKP5, since these Z conditions have no access sequence, and no records.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Berta,

Please refer my reply in another thread created by you on the same question.

The value on manual conditions are not known to the system. In PO also they are manually added to PO with an ad-hoc value. This process cannot be executed in VKP5 as far as I know SAP standard.

Regards,

Amit