cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I check who has ever customized system!

former_member231238
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Gurus,

when I was trying to create some quotations today, I found there is something wrong with the category of my product HT-1010. The reason is  someone had made some in-apposite customizing to CRM  system , assigning the "SALES" to a wrong base Hierarchy.

my question is : under such a circumstance, how and where can I check the request record to know who did that customizing?

Thanks.

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

For Transportable configuration, check the Transport Requests.

Technically you should be able to use the tables E071 and E071K. If you're not sure what to search for. Adjust the configuration and save to a transport. Then use SE16 to locate your entries. Note that if the user deleted there transport entries then you may never find the person responsible.

For non transportable configuration, check if change history is available in the maintenance function.

Regards

Arden

former_member231238
Participant
0 Kudos

Many thanks, Arden. it seems to be a little complicated for me

I use SE11 to display the Table E071, but have no idea to access my search.

there is a lot of things I need to learn.

is there some instruction detailed please?

Regards.

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

I see you've marked as Answered, did you find what you were looking for?

Regards

Arden

former_member231238
Participant
0 Kudos

Not really, Arden,

It's a little hard for me to handle those tables, so I just recorded  those words  you entered, and would study it  in future.

one of my friends told me there should be a Log document which will record everything, and that will be the responsibility of  the  BASIS guy. 

Best regards

Michael

Answers (0)