cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : entry 70 missing in data loading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am working on BI 7.3 SP9. I am loading data for one of the dso from ECC dev to BW dev. As the data comes in data packages in BW in the datasource the half of the packages stays in yellow mode for long when i checked in the monitor screen and throws the following error:

Data Package 13 : arrived in BW ; Processing : Processing not yet finished, entry 70 still missing as shown in the below screen shot.

Now to resolve this issue i went through certain posts and threads on google and found that this is the tRFC error which can be solved by going in SM58 and execute the LUW's from edit option in it which are stuck tRFC's . So i followed the document and went through all the steps but sill was not able to overcome my problem. Can anyone suggest me what the problem is? I need a permanent solution to this problem.

Can anyone suggest me any solution for the same. Appreciate your help.

Thanks & Regards,

Foram Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Monitor section , click on Status tab then click on step by step analysis.

You will come to know what is problem

Thanks ,

Yogesh

ekta_wadhwani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the job in source system from RSMO Process Monitor screen of infopackage through environment tab.

BR,

Ekta

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As of now, there is no error at your logs.

So wait for some more time and see.

mean while if any other loads are running at bw side, try to stop them if possible(full load types).

Lets check at SM50/51, try to keep free application servers to process your load in time.

if possible try to see your job log at BW ,SM37 anf see the job status. whether is it completed or still in active.

From info pack monitor, header tab, copy request id and paste at SM37 job name area.

use * in other selections(user name, status - active/cance/finis, date) and try to see your job logs.

Thanks