Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Delivery LIKP-XABLN

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to update LIKP-XABLN . I have checked the BAPI BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHNAGE and WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE.

I am not able to find XABLN filed into any of the structure. Even this field not editable field in to Change mode. Can you please suggest me any other BAPI or any solution to update the LIKP-XABLN .

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Prabu K

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Try this solution,check if it works for you.

I was creating outbound delivery and wanted to populate few fields so had implemented this solution.

Check my blog and let me know if you need any help.

7 REPLIES 7

former_member182915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per SAP we should not direct update any Standard table, the root cause behind that when a single entry insert to a standard table simultaneously it update many other table , we can take a example that when a create a material in MARA table simultaneously MARC, MARD, MAKT many more table are update.

So if we have a field which is not link with other table like  custom field in standard table we can direct update . some standard field like likp-LIFEX . so no way find after complete analysis u can go for update of that field.

0 Kudos

Swadhin,

"So if we have a field which is not link with other table like  custom field in standard table we can direct update."

IMHO,even in that case also direct UPDATE statemment on SAP Standard Tables is not recommended.

K.Kiran.

0 Kudos

I agree with you it is not recommended  . but else .. if we sure that field have no other link , we map only only for our own reference and we are not map in screen then that field will never fill automatically.

and if we use a bapi having no extension and we not ready for BDC to change that filed  in Change mode that how to update that  field ?

0 Kudos

Thanks swadhin. Direct update good and project will not allow for direct update.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Try this solution,check if it works for you.

I was creating outbound delivery and wanted to populate few fields so had implemented this solution.

Check my blog and let me know if you need any help.

0 Kudos

Thanks Shiwali .. I will try to update above solution.

Regards

Prabu K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

To update LIKP-XABLN  use BADI  'ZLE_SHP_DELIVERY_PRO' , method CHANGE_DELIVERY_HEADER.

Pass value to CS_LIKP-XABLN. Please check.

Please reward, if found helpful.

Regards,

Ajinkya