cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RON_OUT getting triggered once the supplier confirms and published Purchase orders in Supplier view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I am facing issue in one of my system , where once the supplier confirms and publishes the order ;instead of generating ROC_OUT  messages

The message that gets generated is RON_OUT

Following are the setups that is there

Assign change profile for PO and RO item : SCM001

PFF (deactivated publish order 😞 so there would not be any generation ROC_OUT

POC3 PO_ACCEPTED_CONF_PUBLISH: Active

POC3 PO_COPY_CONF_TO_REQ: Inactive

POC3 PO_ITMUNDERDELIVERY : Active

Approval profile is attached the deviation to be approved manually

The setting of output and inbound messages is as follows:

Determination of outbound XML message:

ReplenishmentOrderConfirmation - Outbound      Supplier Collaboration           SAP

ReplenishmentOrderNotification - Outbound      Responsive Replenishment      SAP

Determination of Inbound XML message:

ReplenishmentOrderConfirmation - Inbound      Responsive Replenishment      SAP

ReplenishmentOrderNotification  - Inbound      Supplier Collaboration                SAP

I have tried my level best to find out the reason why RON_OUT is getting generated once the Supplier does confirmation and publish

1. Is this scenario correct; (for information: the RON_OUT XML message that is generated has a confirmed schedule line )

2. How can I stop RON_OUT XML to flow once the supplier confirms and publish the order

Regards

Manas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manas Could you please refer thread posted by me.

Selim Batur has replied on my thread.

Go through this thread and keep updated on the progress of this thread.

Also in PPF remove the check for which ROC_OUT is deactivated. So that in your case instead of RON_Out ROC_OUT will trigger.

Also check whether planning object structures is activated through /SCA/TSDM09 for INVM1 & DFC01.

If the issue gets resolved do posted about the problems you are facing or lets us know how the issue gets resolved

Regards

shailesh Meshram

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manas,

RON_out can flow to ECC and update confirmation as AB provided it has confirmation schedule line. in this chase you may need to check the Action code the XML is having:

01 - Create

02 - Change (this should come in RON_out having confirmed schedule line)

03 - Delete

Could you please Inactive the mentioned validation check in POC validation profile to stop the RON_Out flow: PO_PUBLISH_CHANGED_ITEMS_RON

Please let me know if this work and then we can move forward in the discussion. Also your action definition /SCA/BOL_ORD_CONF_PUBLISH should be ACTIVE in PPF framework T code is /n SPPFCADM.

also my assumption here is:

(SNC )ReplenishmentOrderNotification_Out >> XI/PI >> PORDCH.PORDCH02 IDOC in ECC

(SNC )ReplenishmentOrderConfirmation_Out >> XI/PI >> ORDRSP.ORDERS05 IDOC in ECC

but do cross check on last point.

Regards,

Ankit