Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approve Purchase Order app

santhosh_nagavalli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Currently I am working on Approve purchase order FIORI app,when i created single PO in GUI it is displaying twice in Fiori app...

Please help me how to overcome this issue.

Thanks.

Santhosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

santhosh_nagavalli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks all for your  reply's , My issue is solved by following below steps ( from 7 to 8 )

1) SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Release Procedure for Purchase Orders > Define Release Procedure for Purchase Orders > Release Codes > here assign Workflow indicator as "1" against each Release Code

2) SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Release Procedure for Purchase Orders > Define Release Procedure for Purchase Orders > Workflow > Here against each release code assign OT as US and respective User ID's for Release Codes.

3) Go to OOCU > here under MM, go to MM-PUR,

4) Click on "activate event linking"

5) Go for "WS 20000075" and for BUS2012 RELEASESTEPCREATED, click on Detailed view button. Activate "Event linkage activated" and also activate "Enable usage of event queue"

and Save.

6) Click on "Assign agents" and proceed all above steps.

BUS2012 is the relevant business object and Releasestep created is the event for the same.

7) Check SWETYPV transaction for the WF you have activated for BUS2012 and confirm.

Test the same by creating a PO and check the SBWP for SAP Mail of respective Users

😎If  Releasestepcreated event is getting triggered more than once,

Then delete BUS2012Releasestepcreated  (if they are declared more than once )  in T-Code SWETYPV , .

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

This is what we meant by workflow settings. This must be present in existing system, but probably you haven't activated email triggers and users were not checking SAP inbox.

The workflow was triggering a duplicate, so by introducing Fiori, you could successfully correct it.

Thanks

Prem

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

i am new to SAP Fiori and SAP,too.

I just got issue regarding Approval PO app.

Our customer has two level of Approvers. Problem is that without releasing from standard ME29n

(by which only first level of approver will release), every PO are showing up in Approve Purchase

Orders Fiori app(which we have configured for Purchasing Manager).

Our client asked only for level1st approved POs on his fiori list. How this Release Strategy is to be maintained?

Where to start trouble shooting and where to find solution?

Help me...

Cheers,

Pratik Shukla

former_member200665
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Pratik,

If I understood correctly then you need to approve a PO only by first level approver. For which you can modify release strategy by single user and assign approver role to that user. If your workflow is working correctly then the po can be approve by single user.

Regards,

Chetan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Chetan,

Thanks for the reply.

But i think you didn't understand the situation. I will open up little more.

Before configuration of fiori app Approve Purchase Orders, both levels approvers were approving

from standard tcode me29n from own inboxes.

But we offered this approval purchase orders app to manager only which is on level 2. But we stucked into our own loop. Because level 1 user approves PO from standard tcode ME29n or not, every PO is coming directly to Fiori App.

This should not happen. Without approving from level1, why it is coming directly to level2 for approval?

Management asked us seriously...

How to fix this? Remember that we have not configured fiori app for level 1 user, but only for higher management(level 2).

Cheers,

Pratik Shukla.

former_member200665
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

This discussion was really helpful, I have gone through each and every details but still I am unable to see data on fiori app. I have configure backend perfectly using standard workflow WS20000075, fiori app is not showing error, the approve purchase order app is installed successfully but data fetching from backend system is not happening. Please throw some light whether am I missing something?

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Please provide the workflow - whether it is standard or custom ?

If Custom you might need to adjust the template.

If standard : You should check if the same approver id is configured for 2 levels in Release strategy.

You should also ensure that all the mandatory and correction notes are implemented.

Provide your backend component SP level.

Regards,

Tejas

santhosh_nagavalli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Teja ,

It is a standard,can you please tell me where to check approver  id for release strategy.

Thanks

Santhosh

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Release strategy has to be configured in backend system.

SPRO -> MM -> Purchasing -> Purchase orders -> Release procedures -> Check release strategy.

Go to workflow tab and check approver's name.

Also check if you have implemented all the notes present in below release note

Regards,

Tejas

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Approve app works based on release strategy maintained in backend system.

If you are getting 2 entries in fiori, then the user will also have 2 items under workflow instead of 1.

Check the workflow in backend system.

Thanks

Prem

santhosh_nagavalli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Thanks for quick reply, I dont have idea how to do it ,can you please tell me how to do it.

Thanks,

Santhosh

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Login to back end system with the same ID which you are checking in Fiori, then check SAP inbox. (Ctlr+F12 from home page). Then check inbox -> workflow.

If there are 2 entries for this PO, then the same will be shown in Fiori.

Now check the release strategy in config (May be it's wrong / duplicates / multi-level assigned to same person) or check with ABAP team if they have done any customization which triggered it.

Thanks

Prem