cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how we can take purchase order doucument number wise summary report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all ,

how we can take purchase order document no wise summary report ? i tried with ' ME80FN ' But that report showing the item details .  i neeed  po document number wise summary report . please help me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen ,

how you prepare the summary report ? actually i need that kind of report . can u please help me ?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please have a look into the documentation Displaying and Deleting Subtotals - SAP List Viewer (ALV) Grid Control (BC-SRV-ALV) - SAP Library

and practice.

It is just a report, just a layout, you can't really damage any data in your system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai jurgen ,

i got it . thanku very much for your support .

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

whats the problem with ME80FN?

you can define the layout yourself, you can define the summary yourself and finally you can define that you only see summary.

former_member188914
Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using report ME2N. This is a standard report for purchasing documents per document number. You can use dynamic selection to filter documents more accurately.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Header 1Header 2Header 3
po document nototal qtytotal price

Dear Vivek ,

can u help me ? . am new in sap system . can u just send me a screen shot of this . only summary report i need. no need for listing items in the po .

Message was edited by: shyam krishna

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Every purchasing report will consider item level for quantity and price.

e.g. if you have two line items as 10 and 20 for quantity 50 and 40, then you will get two line items in report.

You can get one line item of quantity as 90. System will not look at header - status tab for quantity and price.

You may need to prepare this report yourself by doing some excel work.

You may can take a look into this blog post for a reference

former_member188914
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Based on your format, I can say that you will have to go for Z report(which should not be a complex one and replies by experts does not satisfy you). But the point is, will you go for a Z report only these 3 fields ? I would suggest you to use SE16N and run a query on EKKO table(for net value) and then in EKPO for total quantity. If this is required for a user group, you can go for a Z report obviously, also, one of the most common solution used is by creating SAP queries and give access to users. Process attached below:

Regards..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vivek ,

thanks for ur quick response . 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dibyendu ,

thanks for your suggestion .