Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data in Create Sales Order FIORI app ..unable to choose Customer

santhosh_nagavalli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am currently working on Create Sales Order FIORI app , I cross checked all forntend and backend configurations is done perfectly , I am able to open create sales order Fiori app in FIORI launchpad ...but the isssue is ...it dispalys as No data( no customer to choose product or create sales order ) ....does not load any data which i have shown in attachment...can any body please help me regarding this issue .advance thanks.

Thanks,

Santhosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Logged-in user should be added as a "Sales Employee" (partner function) to the customer. Did you do that?.

santhosh_nagavalli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Thanks for quick reply...   I have configured all configurations as per the link ...but no result still it not loading the customer information in order  to create sales order ...please let me know is there any other configurations need to done.

Thanks

Santhosh

vicenteveiga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

I've already come to the same issue. Try debugging BADI "BADI_SRA017_USER_TO_CUSTOMER" standard implementation and see what's missing when retrieving data.

Probably Customer Association to Employee is not created as indicated.

You can always redefine the BADI implementation if you find it necessary.

Regards,

Vicente

santhosh_nagavalli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

I had  run that Badi and followed the above procedure as you determined,but all still the customer is not showing in the app,can you please suggest exact process or else document in this case.

Thanks

Santhosh

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you go to Gateway server, t-code /n/iwfnd/error_log and check what is the error?

This will show the error when you are trying to perform fiori transaction.

It is also possible that authorization is missing. If you have linked app to dev / QA client, then temporarily give sap_all and try if customer list is coming up.

Thanks

Prem

vicenteveiga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

You need to go to se18 or se19 tcode, display the BADI "BADI_SRA017_USER_TO_CUSTOMER" and set an external breakpoint with the same user you're using in Fiori.

After doing that, when you open the Create Sales Orders app, a new SAP screen is launched and you can debug the BADI.

If you don't feel comfortable with this, I suggest to ask for an ABAP programmer to debug the BADI for you.

Regards,

Vicente