Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminder Items in Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I need urgent help.

I have an workitem which should start the release of an purchase Requisition. Reminder should be send , if it wasn't handeld  in time.

How can I set the deadline dynamicly ? How can I trigger an event , which will be the start Event for the  reminder sending workitem ?

Thanks in advance

Veronika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Just create a FORK with two parallel branches and with end condition completion of " 2 necessary branches"  . In one branch, you can place your task to release a purchase requisition and in Other branch create a WAIT step (with requested start deadline) followed by an email step. Once the WAIT step is completed reminder email will be triggered.

Regards

Sandy

Former Member
0 Kudos

sounds good. Can I set the wait time  dynamicly?

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

You can create a container elements for DATE and Time and you can update these container within the workflow or outside the workflow dynamically (using SAP_WAPI_WRITE_CONTAINER and SAP_WAPI_READ_CONTAINER )

Regards

Sandy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can set wait time dynamically. You can use expression there and provide variables.

Thanks

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

if I use this fork, how can I guarantee,that the reminder wouldn't be sent, if the releasestep was allready processed?

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once the release step is complete the workflow will continue and the fork will end.

The step to send the reminder will be obsolete.

Answers (0)