cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate id

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am Sap certified fresher.

Sap user id and certificate id both are same or different.

i need to add id in my resume so tell

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rizuyadav
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi kartik ,

The reply by bala kumar is write and appretiated i want to add one more thing every candidate who cleared the certification exam have got the welcome mail from sap which contains the SAP credential managers user id and password where you can get your Logo as well too many facility provided by sap on sap credential manager .

You mention your certified id on your resume  which is printed on the certificate because that's the unique id through which sap recognize all your details

Hope this helps you

regards,

rizu yadav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii,,

what if i didnt receive that welcome mail on my e-mail ID..

Thanks

Harshita

rizuyadav
Participant
0 Kudos

Talk to them they will surely help you out

SAP Education Bangalore numbers:

+91-80-66655771

1-800-266-2208

080 4082 9000

Email ID:

raji.r@sap.com

tulasi.ram@sap.com

rizuyadav
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi harshita ,

If the issue sorted out ,

Can you please mark an answer as the 'Correct Answer' to close the discussion?

regards,

Rizu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karthick,

Certificate ID is which gets printed in your certificate. SUser id is something which starts with S<numbers> and will be useful in logging to Sap Market place. IF you don't have market place id you can request SAP to provide SUser id by informing your Certificate ID.

Hope this Helps.

Regards,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii,

How I can request SAP to get this SUser ID as I have only certificate ID is with me.

Thanks

Harshita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshita,

I tried to reach SAP for S-User ID’s for certified consultants, below is the reply I got.

Please note that SAP Service Marketplace no longer issues S-User ID’s for certified consultants.

The SAP Service Marketplace

can only be accessed by SAP Customers or SAP Partners.

If you are working for a SAP Customer or SAP Partner, you can request an S-User ID for that specific customer or partner.

Regards,

Akhil