Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM Tasklist: Systems without transport connection

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We have one system (being used in ChaRM) which appears in the tasklist under "Systems without transport connection".

Our basis team have looked at this in detail and can't understand why it isn't appearing under the correct landscape in the tasklist.

Here is a screenshot:

Any idea on why system ENG.618 is appearing like this?

Thanks
Shaun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shaun,

Please cross check your logical component which was assigned to project.

I believe the the logical component might have been assigned system ENG-618 twice with different roles.(ex:-sandbox--ENG618 dev---DNG618..QAS---ENG618 PRD---PRD618)

If you observe th example...ENG618 has been assigned with sandbox role and quality role...

in this case ENG-618 will be shown in tasklist as system without transport connect...

If this is the case...Please apply SAP note 1599845 - ChaRM: systems appear more than one time in the task list.

Or check logical component and roles of the system assigned in it.

Regards

Anand

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand

I thought the same but definitely not the case.

ENG-618 only in the logical component once with training role (which is set as a target system).

ENG-618 only appearing in the task list ONCE (under Systems without transport connection).

Regards
Shaun

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the RFC connections for TMW, trusted, READ rfc and check the user maintained in TMW and READ in the managed system , check your authorizations for trusted rfc.

Also if the CHARM in not productive yet for this project, can you try to change the system role in the logical component tab from training to other target system. Please check in LMDB if it is reflecting as target system and not source system.

Thanks

Rishav

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav

I can confirm all RFC's and users are setup perfectly and are working (I have tested these several times)!

I have checked LMDB and it's definitely listed as a Target System.

In regards to system role, all our other Education systems are listed as "Training" and they are appearing in Task List fine. So I don't think that is the issue.

This has me stumped...

Regards

Shaun

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you post here the charm consistency checks screen shot here.

Thanks

Rishav