Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please kindly assist me:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PP experts ,

Please kindly assist me ,

Issue is : when i execute MRP(md02) for create re-planned orders after that when i go through CO41 for changing planned orders to prod orders,

that time i i was not able to find required planned orders , what i have done with MRP execution .

Example : when we fulfill sales order with required quantity as per client requirement . In that i have to go through 5 process according to my                   plant process with respective of  sap process for data key in .

client required 100 pcs.

process 1: out put 100 pcs data key in

process  2: out put 100 pcs data key in

process 3: ou put 100 pcs data key in

process 4: out put 80 pcs and rejection(scrap) 20 pcs

process 5: out put 75 pcs and rejection (scrap) 25 pcs .

above situation i wanted to do replanned for rejection material for process 4 and process 5 .so with MD02 i run MRP

after i will go through CO41 for conversion orders ,here only i will get big problem , i mean i was not able to find as per my

required orders process 4 and process 5. But i found process 1, process 2, process 3  which i don't required .

Please i kindly request you all experts , please help me to find the solution

Thank You .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suresh ,

sorry to late reply .and thank u for ur mail .

here the point is  when i do mrp with MD02  after that i am using CO41 to convert prod orders ,

mainly i am doing mrp for scrap orders , so when gone through CO41 screen i did not see

scrap material planned orders , just i have seen process 1, 2, 3 pland orders. i hope u got me

former_member201849
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi James

Which Stratergy your are using?

After MRP run in MD02, Please check the result in MD04.

In MD04 screen double click on planned order then it will ask conversion of planned order to the production order. Click on that tab, then it leads to CO40 screen.

If you want to create collectively use CO41 transaction.

Process = Operation or Production Order

Are you Rejecting/ Scraping the material in confirmation.

Please provide some input on second point and please guide me if my understanding is wrong.

Regards

Suresh.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suresh ,

sorry to late reply .and thank u for ur mail .

here the point is  when i do mrp with MD02  after that i am using CO41 to convert prod orders ,

mainly i am doing mrp for scrap orders , so when gone through CO41 screen i did not see

scrap material process description under material column,just i have seen material process description under material column process1, 2, 3    plorders. i hope u got me

please advise me solution ..

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you put the screen shoot and explain those steps ?

It seems you have requirement 100 but  when you planned  you have identified 80 PCS of planned as output and 20 pcs of scrape .

To my knowledge , we long as planned order are not firmed ( 80 pcs or 20 PCS) , if you re-run MRP with MD02 for same material  with processing indicator NETCH , 3, 1,1,3,3 2 and look the result in CO41 or MD04 , then it should give you new order .

Please explain us your process using the screen shoot so that we can address .

Please check what are the selection option are you choosing in CO41 like Firmed , Unfirmed , Checked or Partially Firmed etc

If you converted the entire qty into Production order and try to re-run MRP , it will not generate any farther requirement unless you TECO the order without any GI or GR.

Regards

JH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JH,

i hope u got my point

here the main concept is i re planned only for scrap material process only with md02

setting are NETCH , 1, 3 1, 3 , 2  after that when i go to execute co41 , than i did not find any scrap material planned orders under material column .

so please can u assist me ..