Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role Matrix

neha_singh18
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to extract the data in given below format:

Composite role --> Child Role--> Transaction code.

I use tcode SQVI to join two tables AGR_AGRS and AGR_1251 to obtain the data but i'm not getting data in desired format.

Idea was: i will join table AGR_AGRS and AGR_1251 and i will use single role from both tables as primary key to join them.
               So that i can use repesent data by using fields comp. role (AGR_NAME) , single role(CHILD_AGR) from table AGR_AGRS
               and single role(AGR_NAME) and auth. object (OBJECT) = S_TCODE with values (LOW, HIGH).

Problem is : under table AGR_AGRS , composite role represent with field name AGR_NAME and child role (single role) with CHILD_AGR.
                  Under table AGR_1251, single role reperesnt with field name AGR_NAME. So same child role (single role) field represent with different field name in both type. Tables are getting joined based on AGR_NAME from both tables.

Kindly suggest the tables or method or both so that i can get the data in desired format.

Regards

Neha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member82556
Participant
0 Kudos

Does your table join look like this? It should get you the results you need.

2 REPLIES 2

former_member82556
Participant
0 Kudos

Does your table join look like this? It should get you the results you need.

0 Kudos

Salim Thanks alot it worked as per my expectation.