Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock Ship To Party on Order after Delivery

jack_thelen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Do any of you know of a way to lock a Ship To partner on a Sales Order after an Outbound Delivery has been created?

I would love to achieve this through standard SD configuration but a user-exit would work as well.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I presume your question is about header level.  Once you create delivery, the corresponding line item in sale order would be greyed out and you cannot modify this.  Why at header level, it is editable because, you can add new line items in the same sale order in which case, if you want to have different SH, then you can do so.

G. Lakshmipathi

jack_thelen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply.  Yes, you are correct, I'm referring to the header level partner.

Our business process is to create a sales order with only one ship to party and not different ship to parties on different line items.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With the standard configuration, you can set the Partner Function field at header level as greyed out but this will be applicable for sale order creation itself.  Since your requirement is to block only after creating delivery, you need to go for an enhancement

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)