Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Person list in Solman FrontEnd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have couple of issues.

1) How do I control the contact Person list in solman frontend?

When client user login to our solman to open an incident in the "Contact Person" list they see all the users of the system including other clients name. I want to limit it to see only those users of their organization and our organization. How do I achieve this? Please see the screen shot below.

2) We have list of users which came up here who are not exist in the GUI. I have deleted those users using T-Code SU01 but still no luck. Any Idea, how do I remove it from that list?

Any idea?

Thanks,

Charly

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello charly,

This correction mentioned in mention SAP note here makes a change in the way authorization object SM_SDK_IBA is handled. The following now applies:

1. If you provide no authorization for SM_SDK_IBA, the system will allow the user to see and select only the IBase objects which correspond to the entries in the user's BP identification.

2.If you set field SMIBASDISP to USERS_OWN, the system will allow the user to select both             the IBase objects in the BP's identification, as well as IBase objects to which the user's BP has      been assigned as an involved party.

Check sap note 1744238 - ITSM: Object Search based on BP Identification not working

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Jansi and Anand for you reply.

As you guys stated. I implemented the sap note 1744238 but as a result I don't see any changes.

Would you guys please explain more on this because I am new to this system I have limited exposure in it?

1. If you provide no authorization for SM_SDK_IBA, the system will allow the user to see and select only the IBase objects which correspond to the entries in the user's BP identification.

2.If you set field SMIBASDISP to USERS_OWN, the system will allow the user to select both             the IBase objects in the BP's identification, as well as IBase objects to which the user's BP has      been assigned as an involved party.

Where do I change this SMIBASDISP to USERS_OWN? Which Tcode? If you can brief me to the steps it would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Charly

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Insert it here. Check the roles you have assigned in SU01 you can do that or use SUIM if necessary then go to PFCG and open the role in authorizations tab go to change authorization data and insert it by clicking on manually or changing the existing object.

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Below is the list of roles I have for each client user.

I tested all the roles and found the SM_SDK_IBA object under "ZSAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE" role.

then I did what you have mentioned but still no luck.

Am I missing any steps here?

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the identification tab now and check the Ibase objects if  bps are assigned to Involved party.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

You mean Identification tab in Tcode BP? If yes this is what I see.

Wher eDo I check "Ibase objects if  bps are assigned to Involved party" ?

Thanks,

Charly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

2) We have list of users which came up here who are not exist in the GUI. I have deleted those users using T-Code SU01 but still no luck. Any Idea, how do I remove it from that list?

No, this is not the SU01 user list, it is the BP list. it is the list of users where you defined the Business partner, and you can create BP for all the system conencted to sap irrespective of any client

Use the search criteria, user name and select F4, then new popup comes then it ask you to select su01 user, if the Su01 user has BP only, you get the contact person, else you cant get in this list.

. I want to limit it to see only those users of their organization and our organization. How do I achieve this? Please see the screen shot below.

for controlling access with organisational model, you have to assign the proper business roles.

refer IT Service Management Roles and Authorizations - SAP IT Service Management on SAP Solution Manager -... 4.2 Using organisation model

once you defined, try to control with the auth object SM_SDK_IBA, this restrict to display only user of the specific ibase u select. refer the note 1744238.

Thanks,

Jansi