cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to select individual/specific items within the multiple account assignment item/s at goods receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I want to develop a solution that allows selecting individual/specific items within the multiple account assignment item/s at goods receipt. I have this requirement in assets acquisition because in some situations my client only receives a partial order and wants to select the specific asset number that comes in.

I found  SAP note 2019978 - Purchase Order with Multiple Account assignment active Improved Accounting but i think that it is not available yet. Do you know anything about that or other solution that can help me?

Thanks!

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tomas_talpa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by "is not available yet", Antonio? The functionality of BAdI MB_ACCOUNTING_DISTRIBUTE is delivered within Business Function LOG_MM_MAA_1... so this function is not available on your system, or it is just not activated? (it came with Ehp4, if I'm not mistaken).

I would strongly recommend to go with the MAA functionality (I know that getting upgrades to higher levels of EhP might be difficult with some customers), but anything else will require modification of SAP standard.

TomT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomas! Thanks for your help.

I have already activated Business Function LOG_MM_MAA_1. So, you are saying that BAdI MB_ACCOUNTING_DISTRIBUTE is available to activate that functionality, correct?

António