cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to set the status of an RFC to implemented manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

We have an issue like when the emergency order were set to implemented status, the corresponding RFC doesnt go to implemented status.

This is happening for one RFC also. We have implemented one Note. the issue got resolved.

Now the problem is the RFC was in release for development status, we want to set to implemented manually

I tried to do with CRM_SOCM_service_report , but its not working. I have got solution finally and have added the status block in CRM UI SCreen

Now when i try to set the new status, Its throwing an error like " The user status cannot be changed currently"

Can anyone help me in solving this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Praveena Bingi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The successor settings are already maintained for type zmcr . I have one more query could you please help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jansi

I have query like when there are 3 UC's in one RFC, when all the UC's are in implemented status the corresponding RFC does not go to implemented status.

But when there is single UC in an RFC, when UC is in implemented status and corresponding RFC goes to implemented status.

Any idea how to fix the issue

Thanks and Regards

Praveena Bingi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you have to close the corresponding CD, untill unless the CD in new status, you can complete the CR. once CD completed then set the completed status to CR.

Basically we dont have any manually implemenated status in standard.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jansi

Thanks for quick reply.As of now im testing in sandbox.im unable to replicate the same scenario which  im facing in production.

We want to close the RFC which is in released for development status, the corresposnding NC is in implemented status. Please let me know is there any way to solve this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Praveena Bingi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if all CD associated with CR is completed, it should allow you to set the staus completed.

try to change via the report CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT

or follow Miguel's instructions as here

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried with CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT its throwing an error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi

I have tried to change the status of RFC through Status block.Even though all the  changes associated with the RFC are closed. Im unable to set the status

Could you please help me??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you tried to modify the successor settings as mentioned in the above link?

Thanks and Best regards,

Jansi