Hi Gurus ,
I am new to SAP MM & seeking answer for few basic question .
As I know we can set physical posting tolerance limit in OMJ2 . I have below 2 questions .
1. If we don't maintain any user id in OMJ2 then that particular user doesn't have any restriction & he can post any values in physical inventory . Please let me know if my understanding is correct .
2. Can we also set the physical inventory tolerance values for any particular transaction like MI04 or MI10 for a particular user .
Do we have any provision to restrict the user at user master profile (SU01) also .
Rosh A replied
1) If we not assign tolerance group to a user then the system will not perform tolerance check.
2) No, We can't set tolerance check for any transactions.
3) Other than OMJ2 transaction we don't have an option to restrict the user from posting inventory differences.