cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN-Billing for Factory Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem while saving the billing Invoice for the factory sales in CIN. I am using 000 client -SAP 5.0.

While saving, the document gets saved but it gives the info <b>Document XXXX saved (no accounting document generated).</b>

Secondly in VF02 when I try to release the document [press the flag icon] it shows the error. <b>No document is defined for the item 0000001003.</b>

If we check the context help it gives an error related to FI/CO document.

In VA02, if we check the document flow, the accounting document is open.

When I see the list of billing document in VFX3, it shows the document is open due to <b>error in FI/CO interface</b>

But when I do the non-CIN process in same server with different client the error doesn't appear.

I would like to know what area of the customization might be wrong or pending. As far as maintaining the account determination, tax codes etc. I have maintained it as the G/L account is being determined.

Please let me know if I have provided half information.

Karthik Krishnan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthik,

Your problem relates to Controlling area. Normally when you are working on a IDES system Controlling area is not enabled so the problem does not arise.

But CIN is different. Costing docs also get generated as SAP has hardcoded this into the procedure.

So unless this is fully maintianed CIN will have difficulty working.

The way to get around this problem is deactivate the asignment to any profit centre/ controlling area ....

This will allow you to go ahead with CIN also.

Check your sales order assignment data. you might have assignment to some profit centre. Also check the Material master. There will be an ssignment thee as well.

remove them if you are only bothered about SD. But if you are working ina development environment I advise you to check with your FICO person and ask him to do the standard costing. This will take care of that. Until you do that no acounting doc gets generated.

The way to check when you work is done is go to the accounting view of the invoice doc. You will see three docs there if costing is enabled.

1. Accounting doc.

2. Controlling doc.

3. COPA doc.

If ofcorse costing is not enabled, then you will get only accounting document created.

regds

Jude

regards

Jude

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no replies