Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when testing in PI Test tool

tharaka_fernando
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

when I try to test my scenario in Testing tool in PI  , I am getting below error. I converted the EDI file in B2B home page - ANSI X12 to XML option. And pasted here. But when I press on "Send" button ;

"InterfaceDetermination did not yield any actual interface"

PI Version : 7.4

This is and EDI 861- X12 004010 to IDOC.

Error Description ;

When I test this payload in Message Mapping (copy and paste above result) I see the source structure nodes are in "Red" Colour and When I execute empty values are filled in result. I need to do press on "Clean Up" before execute the test button. please see below

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

You are answering yourself. Try to generate the message from message mapping and copy this one to the RWB test tool. The problem seems to be in the XML that you have used.

Regards.

tharaka_fernando
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

Thank you for the reply..

I did as you described and it is successful. I need to know where the issue is.

this is the EDI file client is sending to PI. and no transaction is successful because of this issue. I need to understand is this whether issue is in Client's EDI file content or in my XSD structure that I generated from B2B home according to below link.

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

Seems issue with the Root Node / Namespace used.

From PI Moni pick the incoming EDI XML message payload and try to test it Message Mapping Tab...you may specifically check if the XML structure matches with the XSD structure you have created.

Hope it helps

Regards,
Azhar