cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 to File ASMA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I want to do a pass through scenario where in I will pick using AS2 sender channel and receiver is file channel.

I want my receiver file to have the same name as the sender file name.

Can I use the ASMA in sender AS2 channel to achieve this?

Regards

Advit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

azharshaikh
Active Contributor

Hi Advit,

Please check following link for similar query:

Hope it helps

Regards,

Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

I see two solutions.

1 is correct and 1 is helpful in the link..

The correct one states that it cant me achieved without IR configuration.

My scenario is pass through.

Please advice

Regards

Advit

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Advit,

It depends on the AS2 that you are using...If of Seeburger than you can go with the AttribMapper option in Module..

If you are using B2B Add On AS2 then you might need to go for Java Mapping as mentioned there.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using B2b Add On AS2..I cant configure IR as my scenario is pass through ..Is there any module by SAP B2B add on

Regards

Advit

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Advit,

AFAIK - there is no standard Module for b2b add on...

You can create / use Dummy object for ESR & use in your ID Config...You need to just reference the Operation Mapping Name containing your Java Mapping with Dummy Structures / Interface.

Hope it helps

Regards,
Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

1 more question Azhar.

I will be getting files of different structures .By implementing java mapping,will it affect the scenario?

Regards

Advit

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Advit,

Nope..

Since you are not reading / not parsing the file content in PI, you can handle various file structures using this approach.

You need to remove the structure validation option by removing Software Component version in Sender Agreement as mentioned in following blog:

Hope it helps

Regards,
Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Azhar,

I will check and get back to you

Regards

Advit

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Advit,

You should be able to achieve this as a pass through scenario with no mapping.  All you need to do is set your AS2 sender channel with the check mark for "Set dynamic parameters" and then use the DynamicConfigurationBean on the File receiver channel to read the value AS2Filename from the AS2 namespace and write it to the Filename attribute for the File namespace.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will check and get back to you.

Thanks for the advise..This will cut down a lot of work..Appreciate it

Regards

Advit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

Can the same approached be used for Reverse scenario,where the sender channel is a file channel and the receiver channel is a AS2 channel,

We have a requirement where the file name should reflect in AS2FileName.

Please note that this is also a pass through scenario.

Regards

Advit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ryan,

I just wanted to know whether the same logic can be applied for the reverse scenario,

Here the sender channel is a file channel and the receiver channel is a AS2 adapter.

We have a requirement where the File name should reflect in AS2 File name.

Note that this is a pass through scenario,Please also note that I am using SAP PI 7.31 with B2B addons.

Regards

Advit

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Advit,

For the reverse scenario you would need a java mapping or graphical mapping to read the dynamic configuration from the file information and copy it over to the AS2 namespace into the AS2FileName property.  A parameterized operation mapping and corresponding java mapping would probably be the easiest way to achieve the overall transmission to fulfill your requirement.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since my scenario is pass through,
I need to go for Java mapping

Regards

Advit