cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue : In the tcode /n/dsrt/ewm_crt_inb_tu , after clicking on the create button and selecting the item type "IPAC Packaging - Inbound delivery" option then clicking on enter its showing the error "Party entitled to dispose must be maintained in the default values".

Because of this error, i am not getting packaging in the line item at item category description .

Data used :

Purchase order      : 4000062417

Inbound delivery   : 2000001952

Inbound document number : 21000011606

Transportation unit : 7000001940

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance ,

Theja.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

wrt error message do you have party entitle to dispose maintained for the warehouse X023. Follow the below mentioned path to check that in your system

SPRO---EWM--Assign warehouse number

Please recheck your T-Code /n/dsrt/ewm_crt_inb_tu as i am getting the message transaction code doesnot exit in ewm system

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my SAP system ,its showing like below screen, i can't see "Assign Warehouse Numbers" as u mentioned above.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you are looking at SAP EASY ACCESS MENU i request you to go to SPRO

SPRO---EWM--Assign warehouse number

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

what Manish wrote was in customizing (that's why the path starts with SPRO). In the easy access menu you will find this under "Extended Warehouse Management --> Settings".

But actually the error refers to something else. You need to select the icon "Default Values" in this screen from your first screenshot. THERE you can enter YOUR default value. I think. Because I have no idea what the transaction "/n/dsrt/ewm_crt_inb_tu" is supposed to be.

And I am also not sure if you really want to get items for packaging materials in the inbound delivery...

Brgds

Juergen

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ah, Manish was faster then me

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cannot find  the icon "Default Values" in the first screenshot.Please let me know clearly...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can able to see the below screen when clicking on the "Assign Warehouse number ". I know that default value be 9023(site) but i don't know "Cust. Id" in the below screen.Please let me know if you have idea..

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These value are specific to your business talk to your business process owner for these value

also you did not answer to anther query what is this transaction as I am unable to find this transaction in my system

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

That one...

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

That is "Assign Warehouse Number/Party Authorized to Customs ID ". You need to select in the Easy Access Menu "Assignments: Warehouse Numbers/Business Partners". Or the path in customizing.

Brgds

Juergen