cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check Solman ARIS integration is in place?

former_member184806
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

ARIS can be integrated to Solman for synchronization of business processes.

There is an SAP JCo installation (few files download and few transports requests to be imported in Solman system). After synchronization the import / export of business processes happens via ARIS.

I want to know whether there is a way to login to Solman and check whether the integration of ARIS is in place?

Like checking the System---> Status---> Component information (add-on)

or Some option is available in Solar_project_admin or Solar01 from where synchronization with Aris can be done (like for HPQC a new tab is created in Solar01)

or anyother way by which we can login to Solman and find out that an integration is in place.

Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishal,

one of the possible way could be checking through Solar_project_admin,

Where you have to search each projects which might have been used for synchronization.

Usually the Project related with ARIS would contain most of the logical component assigned(Solar_project_admin---->System landscape) where as for any other project (one logical component would be assigned).

Check if any project has maximum number of logical components assigned.

Regards

Anand

former_member184806
Participant
0 Kudos

Anand,

I doubt that would work, as synchronizing with ARIS is not going to add logical components (all available) to the project.

A project even if it is synced with ARIS will have only those logical components which are needed.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishal,

What you said is correct.. i should have mentioned conditions,

If you are looking at reports and business process in these scenarios most of the time ...they are pretty much similar. these are required to ...get propagated to different SAP software in landscape,,such as CRM,ERP,BW.SCM....

From Solution manager Project perspective most of the time so many logical components related with different SAP software are not added to a single project.

If it is existing, then you should consider possibility of ARIS integration happened.