cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record is not getting set in Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement where a price condition should be picked based on the partner value for partner function FI(Financier) entered in sales order.

Since partner is not in the pricing field catalog and not in the structures KOMG, I created new field in the structure KOMPAZ and added to the Pricing field catalog. Also I have made the partner value flow from sales order to the value of field created by writing code in the userexit UserExit_Pricing_Prepare_TKOMP of programs MV45AFZZ and RV60AFZZ.

I have done all the configurations related to condition technique,maintained the condition record too.

Now after adding partner for partner function FI in sales order, it is not picking the condition value in item pricing, in Pricing analysis,it shows Access not made(Initialized field) against the field Partner.

Also in Billing document, the Partner field is populated but it shows the message 'condition record exists but has not been set' in Item level Pricing Condition Analysis.

Please suggest on how to solve this.

Regards,

Manasa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I request you to provide your valuable inputs on the issue.

Regards,

Manasa

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly browse the SCN forum as the same question has been discussed earlier.

Refer the below SAP Note also :

SAP Note 26115 - Conditions not updated during field change

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRK,

I checked the SAP Note you suggested and browsed many forums regarding the issue.

It is mentioned in the note to write logic to force change of Pricing type in the userexits 1.USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBKD  and

2.USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP of include MV45AFZB.

But the new field which I have used is not in structure VBKD as it is a DBM order.

These changes related to Pricing are done for a DBM Vehicle order.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Manasa

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It would be better if you could share some details of the Pricing Procedure / the particular condition type which is not set.

So that we can help you better.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find the attached screenshots of condition type used and the access sequence assigned to it.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manasa,

Everything seems to be fine. As you have mentioned the field is not initialized. It could be problem with ABAP code written in user exist. In this case debug the code to check why field is not getting initialized.

Regards.