Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPROXY connectivity in AAE

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Am working on PI 7.1 and trying ICO scenario, so already existing interfaces has to connect the PI and integration engine . But the new ICO scenario should connect connect the pi adapter engine.

Could you please suggest how to achive this.

Regards,

Manigandan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check the below blog

regards,

Harish

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

Thanks for your reply, that blogs are connectiing backend with AEX. but my requirement is i want to conenct PI IE for some scenario and PI AAE for some scenario.

Please share some other inputs

Regards,

Manigandan

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manigandan,

Thanks for your reply, that blogs are connectiing backend with AEX. but my requirement is i want to conenct PI IE for some scenario and PI AAE for some scenario.

Please share some other inputs

The ICO configuration is pretty straightforward, you just create a sender (java)/ receiver (java) ccs, configure the communication components, inbound and outbound interfaces and you are all set. The interfaces connecting to the integration engine should not be affected.

Regards,

Mark

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Muniyappan,

Exactly am looking for this document only, I already read this document but am unable to find when its required for me .

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Manigandan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manigandan,

I assume your PI version is 7.11, where XI adapter is incorporated to SOAP adapter which means for proxy communications with SAP system, we will use SOAP adapter.

Then you can directly configure settings in ECC system to point to PI Adapter engine for proxy communications if you are configuring ICO object right. Please refer the links provided by Harish.

Let us know if you struck anywhere.

Regards

Vishnu

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manigandan,

Do you mean to say, you want some interfaces to work on Dual-stack and some other interfaces on Single-stack?

Please follow the below steps to configure it -

1. Go to transaction SXMSIF, provide the ID already created which has the access to run the ABAP proxy report attached to the Proxy interface. Also provide the details of Interface name and Namespace.

2. Go to SM59, create a new RFC destination of type G (HTTP connections to External server) for the PI AAE. And provide the URL of PI AAE in the RFC destination. If this is already created, then no need to create it again.

3. Go to SXMB_ADM, edit the integration engine configuration, add the runtime category and provide the User-id used in Step 1 in Sub-parameter column and then provide the dest:\\ followed by the RFC destination name created in Step 2.

Hence at the Runtime, the decision of choosing the IS takes place.

Please refer to the below link for more details on this -

I have connected two PI systems [ PI 7.0 (dual stack obviously) and PO 7.4 (single-stack) ]. Please let me know if you get stuck up somewhere.

Regards,

Nitin Deshpande