cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digits of accuracy- Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Any thoughts on how to have digits of accuracy at the sales Org level...

For eg sales org X has 3 disgits of accuracy whereas Sorg Y has 5 digits of accuracy.

Thanking u in anticipation

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal

As per me currency accuracy can be maintained at Company code level and not at sales org level.Check Tcode OB90(Define rounding rules for currency).

Still we can check if any exit or routine can be used.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Amrish...Great we met here.

On the thread posted..ya thats true it is at company code level and we need to find an exit...I am looking for help on this workaround

Vishal

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Set the currency within the customer master wich is sales organization dependent. You can do it by a mass change (tcode MASS).

pls. reward if helpful

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roberto,

Thanks for replying.

By specifying the currency in customer master, it would be more customer specific rather than sales org specific.

The reqt is

PG sls orgs ending in 30 (xx30) 3 decimal places of accuracy

AU sls orgs ending in 20 (xx20) dist channel 20 5 places of accuracy, all other dist ch need 3

EL sls orgs ending in 10 (xx10) 4 decimal places of accuracy

Any thoughts on that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think we can not have more than 3 decimal places of accuracy. Most of the SAP data fields allow only 2 or 3 digits. So even though desired levels of accuracy mentioned at higher levels, it may not be technically feasible. You can check this with Sales order currency fields like net value.

Regards

Anil

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes but in this way no need of modifictaions !!

else use MV45AFZZ (move field to VBAK) and make a custom table to select the currency for each sales org.

reward if helpful

Roberto